Sabatier-K knives and forks are intended for the kitchen and should be used only for meat, vegetables or fresh fruit.
* Knives should not be used for cutting frozen or deep frozen food.
* They are not suitable for dishwasher use. It is not a good idea to leave knives wet.
* They should be washed and dried at once.
Careful maintenance of carbon-steel knives is even more important, as moisture will rust carbon-steel.
* Never put carbon-steel knives into the dishwasher.
* In normal use a carbon-steel knife's blade will stain. This is normal and not serious.
* Time can have an effect on natural wooden handles made of natural or stamina material. It is recommended never to leave a knife with this
type of handle to soak in water.
These tools require special maintenance and suitable storage. Sabatier Aîné & Perrier sarl may on no account be held responsible for the
neglect, incorrect use, or ageing of a product simply due to time passing
Sharpening steels used to maintain knife edges are very fragile objects due to the steel's hardness. The seller may on no account be held
responsible if a sharpening steel breaks after falling. Never wet a sharpening steel or put it in a dishwasher.
Sabatier Aîné & Perrier sarl warns users about the dangers of kitchen knives. A kitchen knife is a tool that must be handled with great care.
Sabatier Aîné & Perrier may not be held responsible for domestic accidents, accidents involving minors or adults, cuts, wounds, etc. related to
the dangerous nature of its products. It is strongly recommended not to leave these knives within the reach of young children.